Think Quiz Think Quiz

Alright

At first the questions seemed pretty obvious, but they sure got harder. Not enough questions, and it was more like riddles than a thinking quiz. 4/5

gamzlocker responds:

Thanks for playing! Hope you enjoy the next one!

Black Jack Card Game Black Jack Card Game

I like it

Not too straight forward though, a shame you have to bet.

3D Rubik's Cube 3D Rubik's Cube

Buggy.

I'm really only rating this for the 3d, as i can't rate the gameplay itself, as it won't work. I will give that an 8/10.

When i go into the game, choose a difficulity, it either doesn't shuffle, or it moves one row, once. I can't move the rows myself, i can't really do anything but rotating the whole cube.

goshashakagi responds:

I found this bug and fixed it. Now all right...
Error happens when you at first make sound off, and after it choose level...
Problem resolved.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

FPS in flash?

This was awesome! The FPS part was the most well-programmed fps game i've seen ever in flash! Nice job!

Snake Eats Zombies Snake Eats Zombies

The idea was good.

I think the idea of adding zombies was good. It made the original snake alot harder, having to focus on 2 things at the same time. Cool.

Did You Know: Christmas Did You Know: Christmas

Good enuogh.

But here's what i think should be changed:
A longer timer. I could barely read the question, answers, AND decide before the timer ran out.

If you answer wrong, the correct answer should appear.

Another voice.

OliverKO responds:

Thanks for the comments!

If I'm honest, we specifically aimed to extract maximum replayability out of the game, which means we don't show the correct answer if you get it wrong, and the timer is a bit on the short side to get players to answer it once, and then try to answer at a later stage in a shorter amount of time.

Not good for some players, but others would (we hope) become a little OCD about it, which is good, again, for replayability.

We also aimed to get people to look these things up to further expand their knowledge of the questions, providing snippets of facts and trivia to get people interested and maybe lead to a quick Google or Wikipedia search.

Thanks again for the comments!

Animal Stackers Animal Stackers

Hahaha!

Great coding and gameplay. Keep it up!

Legend of Awesome Face 2 Legend of Awesome Face 2

This one was good!

The gameplay was nice, and that the game could actually end was nice, so i could somehow see my final score. Keep it up!

FunkyRaspberry responds:

Thanks ^^ another undeserved 10 is always welcome xD I'll keep improving

Mini Maze Mini Maze

I like this!

The way the crosshair moves to the cursor is a good way of avoiding cheating by rightclicking. Awesome!

VanVeenGames responds:

Thanks!

Multitask Multitask

The idea for this game was cool!

I liked it! Nothing else to say, Just awesome! Keep it up!